hopRSS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Alkaline pH Diet For Acid Reflux

I always thought I'll have life long pains because of my acid reflux, but I got lucky and learned something that transformed my way of thinking regarding the impressive powers of the natural cures and I'm finally cured.

I used to take drugs regularly but in time I realised they were actually doing more wrong, inducing other health problems. Years of antacids dependency left me depressed and almost broke.

Pharmaceuticals looked to work for a little while, but they didn't cure my sickness, only made me forget the pain for a little while. Turning to natural cures changed my life and allowed me to enjoy life once again.

Rule 1 - Eat right - change your diet by taking out the foods that are making you sick and eat more of those which are making you heal faster. Certain foods cause your acid reflux symptoms and in time they further aggravate the problem

Rule 2 - Eat when is right - eating only at specific hours and actually chewing your food trains your body when is the right time to get to work and for how long. Don't indulge night cravings and eat less and more often.

Rule 3 - don't worry, be happy - an anxious existence is rapidly showing it's mark on the digestive system, by forcing it into overdrive. So take it easy, smell a flower, laugh more often.

Sometimes the doctor will prescribe a medication that can be taken once acid reflux occurs. Prescription drugs are the easiest and most efficient way to combat acid reflux.

Reflux is not a condition that people must endure. If they choose an everyday preemptive medication or an non-prescription medication once the reflux hits, there is acid reflux relief and it should be utilized!

Are you feeling exhausted from not sleeping well and sore throat? Then this course will help you to get better.

It will give you elaborated information about why you're having reflux and what to do about it. I read it fast one morning and it really helped me to understand why the doctors can't help you and what is the only way to get rid of acid reflux naturally.

Discover the pH alkaline acid reflux diet

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lucas_Cesar_L_Wright


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment